Here is the promised list of productivity applications that aim to get you focussed during a writing session. It took a little longer than expected because I wanted to represent Windows users as well as I could (productivity tools seem to be a much healthier sub-culture on Macs for some reason). So behold a great list below of tools to focus for both Mac and Windows writers! Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Pomodoro Technique’
July 9th, 2010 No comments
The GMW Newsletter is Here!
- What Can You Learn From Your Future Self?
- What Gets You Writing?
- How I’m Focussing my Writing Routine
- How I’ll Replace Distracting Thoughts With Writerly Ones
- 5 Tips For Motivated Editing
- There is no Such Thing as Talent
- The GMW Newsletter is Live!
- Bad Feedback, Or Beware of the Trolls
- Markdown Anywhere: Writers On The Go
- Windows Apps For Markdown Writers
- Book Reviews
- Experimental Writing
- Getting published
- Interactive Fiction
- Legal issues
- Longer Fiction
- Nuts and bolts of writing
- Short stories
- Techniques and tips
- Time Keeping
- Writers Diaries
- Writing About Yourself